Pairing "biased" media

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 13 22:00:36 UTC 2009

In days of yore when I did human factors testing we tried to balance out subject samples to eliminate bias.  Bias did not impute intentional manipulation of opinion, but just a perspective type of thing.  So a spread of ages was incouraged and equal number of sexes.  Sometimes there would be differences between them.

Perhaps there is a word for manipulative bias.

see truespel.com