ick [Was: to bogart]

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 15 15:05:32 UTC 2009

My high school girlfriend's initials were B.A.G., but everyone including her
family knew her by her middle name, Anne. One summer she asked me to mail
her a postcard as "Anne B___ G____" to support a legal change of name, which
of course I did.

Mark Mandel
who will send this also with a different subject line to the ANS list.