Rappin' and Stylin' Out

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 26 05:11:53 UTC 2009

Are people here familiar with this by-now-quite-old (1972) collection
of articles and stories? Some of the stuff in it is quite interesting,
such as the appearance of print of the expression, _that weapon_
"female sexuality," probably in use for at least a century, by the
'70's. When I discussed it here, I got the impression that it was news
to the list, since nobody had any corrections or other comments.
--
-Wilson
–––