"Blue balls" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Jun 5 15:42:18 UTC 2009

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Didn't you see "Full Metal Jacket" (1987)?  With the cadence:

"Ho Chi Minh was a son-of-a-bitch
Got the blue balls, crabs and the seven year itch."

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman is my hero.  I am waiting for the day I can
call someone a "slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker" or
"unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit".  I'll do it, though,
"IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!".