"The westernized world"

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 11 17:29:54 UTC 2009

I suspect that Australia is generally considered part of "the western
world" in all but geography. Since its inception as a nation, it was
and still is chiefly populated, and dominated, by native
English-speakers from the British Empire. One would have to check, of
course.

Is "censor" intended there, or is it meant as "censure"? Can't be sure
from this quote.

m a m