Where were you when the sewers exploded?

Doug Harris cats22 at STNY.RR.COM
Thu Jun 25 16:47:37 UTC 2009

If there's been anything said here in the past couple of days
re the pronunciation of _Appalachian_ by various pubic officials
and broadcasters, I've missed it.
I feel reasonably sure this is not a new topic for discussion;
perhaps that's why it hasn't been, here, in this instance.
dh

Prepared and sent with Chaos Software's Intellect mail client.
Intellect's contacts and appointments managers also are cool.