use of "sunshine" as a racial slur against blacks

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 3 00:49:56 UTC 2009

Would it really be a slur or just an ironic, condescending insult? I've
heard the reverse--a Af/Am male addressing a Caucasian teen
sarcastically as "sunshine". But I would not elevate it to the level of
a slur in that case--just not consistent enough.

    VS-)