Q: "coffy" as a material (cloth?) in 1743

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Mar 5 15:23:40 UTC 2009

Thanks, Doug, for knowing how to misspell.

 From the "long 18th century" email list, I got the same suggestion,
and for example this reference:
Caffoy - a Woolen Velvet from Upholsterers and Interior furnishing in
England - 1530 - 1840 -Geoffrey Beard. 1997 p. 31 and p. 318.  Also Glossary.

Joel