Dorothy Parker and Vassar girls?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Mar 6 16:08:23 UTC 2009

Since I attended Vassar for several years,* I was curious.  Did
Parker actually say "Vassar girls"?  Wikipedia says Woolcott's
biographical essay on Parker is the only source, and reports it as
"If all the girls attending it ...", a Yale prom.

Joel

* For the curious, I was 3, 4, and 6, and during those years I
attended Arnold Gesell's summer laboratory in child develoopment (or
so the ancestral legend handed down to me says).  Of course, the
Gesells do connect Yale and Vassar.

JSB