The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 11 14:00:26 UTC 2009

Oh, Neal! Your poor mother! And consider the rhythm lost in your
working title, if "striped" is pronounced [strajpt]! My word, man!
Have you no soul?! (As you know, we colored have a thing about
rhythm.)

The Stupid, [strajpt] Shirt?!

Not

The Stupid, [strajpId] Shirt?!

Neal, you've broken the heart of an old man, uh, a masculine senior citizen.

-Wilson
–––
-----
-Mark Twain