either

Barbara Need bhneed at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 12 00:24:18 UTC 2009

I mostly use EYE-ther and have for most of my life. I recall an
incident in 8th grade. I was hanging in the unused language lab with
other 8th graders who had walked over to the High School for our Latin
2 class (the High School and Jr. High had slightly different schedules
so we had to wait for 2nd period to start) and someone called me on it
(i.e., saying EYE-ther) and asked something like, isn't it EE-ther?
And I said, "You can say it EYE-ther way."

Barbara

Barbara Need