Grammatical twist in yet another SCOTUS opinion

Dennis Baron debaron at ILLINOIS.EDU
Tue May 5 15:17:26 UTC 2009

In fact, Breyer's opinion devotes a significant amount of ink to the
scope of "knowingly" in sentences:

http://www.supremecourtus.gov/opinions/08pdf/08-108.pdf

____________________
Dennis Baron