Heard on MSNBC

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Sat May 9 17:49:05 UTC 2009

Perhaps in origin. But on at least one of the forums I participate in,
participants will talk about "having teh sex" (or "teh sexx0rs"). And
those who *do* use "teh gay" in a way that can be interpreting it as
"something you can catch" are generally mocking (and rather viciously!)
the attitude that gayness is contagious.

Alice

Alice Faber                                       faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                            tel: (203) 865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                               fax (203) 865-8963