"fuck like a mink" [Was: "mink" (n.) = 'a black, a Negro'?]

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 11 03:05:31 UTC 2009

I doubt that the average black American has any idea what a "mink" is,
other than an expensive fur coat. If it wasn't for the fact that I
read extensively, I certainly wouldn't know more than that. Joel's
opening sentence should read "... among white people," because it's
news to me. Black people don't know it. we say, "fucks like a rabbit,"
when the subject comes up.

-Wilson
–––
-----