Of minor interest, at best

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 23 18:26:12 UTC 2009

As I was nibbling on a slice of 137-grain bread, I observed to my wife:

"This bread is really country [k^ntSri]."

That wasn't what I was trying to observe. But, every time that I tried
to produce the correct word, I was able to say only "country."

Finally, I was able to get it right:

"This bread is really _crunchy_ [kr^ntSi]."

I truly hope that this isn't a harbinger of oncoming aphasia and is,
at worst, only a form of Spoonerism.

-Wilson
–––
-----