medspeak

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 24 21:11:45 UTC 2009

And there's also the jive conversation used by them and their aides.

"You're going to feel _a little pinch_"; i.e. a little stab.

""I'm going to give you something to _help you to relax_"; i.e. within
a millisecond, before you can even raise your eyes to note the exact
time, so as to to see how many minutes it takes for you to begin to
relax, _knock you out cold for two hours_.

-Wilson
–––
-----
-Mark Twain