antedating "hobo" 1885

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 26 13:26:01 UTC 2009

I can't figure out your spreadsheet.  What has it got to do with the "o?o" tradstreeng?  What is it good for?
I looked at the Carnegie Mellon word list and phonetics.  Not useful for simple English phonetics as I've done.  It uses schwa, so it's not as accurate as truespel.
Has anyone used IPA in spreadsheets?

see truespel.com