IPA in spreadsheets (was: antedating "hobo" 1885)

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 27 14:22:19 UTC 2009

Ever since I started using the SILIPA fonts back in the early 90s I've
used IPA regularly in spreadsheets and documents.  The keying
sequences become seccond nature, and it takes no more keystrokes than
Tom's system.

Herb