IPA in spreadsheets (was: antedating "hobo" 1885)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 29 22:12:58 UTC 2009

The term glyph can mean other than the representation of a phoneme, so why use that term here.  By glyph I take it you mean "spelling" of a sound (truespel uses only letters of the alphabet so it actually is spelling the sound).

see truespel.com