Sam Hall

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton2 at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Nov 3 02:37:31 UTC 2009

> Not entirely true.  Heinlein was fairly far left when he began selling.
>    The same for Poul Anderson.
>
> Mack Reynolds and John Brunner were leftists to the end.
>
> Dan Goodman

Brunner I'd agree, but I'd tend to see Anderson and (especially) Mack
Reynolds as libertarian rather than leftist.  (Ditto with Heinlein in _The
Moon Is A Harsh Mistress_.)  But this may be a matter of perspective, Brit
vs. USAmerican.

Then again, which I suspect is more likely, I may just be entirely wrong.
I'm working with thirty year old memories here.

Robin Hamilton