Sam Hall

Dan Goodman dsgood at IPHOUSE.COM
Thu Nov 5 00:03:06 UTC 2009

Joel S. Berson wrote:

> Are some of us conflating the author with his narrator?

In Heinlein's case, probably not.  The political views expressed by his
narrators at various times are consistent with those expressed in his
nonfiction in the same periods.

For much more, see:
Heinlein in Dimension - Contents
INTRODUCTION, by James Blish. I. PRELIMINARIES. 1. The Question 2.
Robert Heinlein 3. Heinlein's Career. II. THE PERIOD OF INFLUENCE ...
www.enter.net/~torve/critics/Dimension/hdcontents.html - Cached - Similar

Dan Goodman
Journal at:
dsgood.livejournal.com