FYI: linguistics in the news: case of the missing "t"

Thu Nov 5 20:30:15 UTC 2009

Sorry; I meant to write that spelling was NOT entirely standardized.

James D. SMITH               |If history teaches anything
South SLC, UT                |it is that we will be sued
jsmithjamessmith at yahoo.com   |whether we act quickly and
                                    decisively