Is Twitter [was: Tweeter] changing English?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Nov 14 00:18:39 UTC 2009

Sorry!  From my usual list of subjects ... er, excuses, I offer "It's
Friday".  Or "I think too much about bankrupt companies."  Or
"'Tweet' reminds me more of chirping than "twit' does."

May I please repeat the question, sir?  :-)
Joel