'Pataphysics, was Re: [ADS-L] Something Borrowed ...

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton2 at BTINTERNET.COM
Sat Nov 14 17:25:56 UTC 2009

I could always email Prof. Fletcher and ask.  I taught at Loughborough
University for twenty years (though not in the chemistry department), and
still [for my sins] live here, so there's a connection.

I'm not that well up on Jarry's development of 'Pataphysics -- would it be
fair to say that it began life around the Ubu plays, and was fully-formed in
the Faustroll text?

Is the TLS piece(s) online?

Robin