Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 20 20:15:39 UTC 2009

*Which* "most appropriate English term," Guy? You can feel free to
speak your mind, here. There's no nneed to be coy. People who choose
to join his listserve are warned that they may come across language
that might come across language that they consider distasteful.

-Wilson

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 9:06 AM, Guy Letourneau <guy1656 at opusnet.com> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Guy Letourneau <guy1656 at OPUSNET.COM>
> Subject:      Re: =?UTF-8?B?6ams?=
>
>> Barack Obama is 贝拉克・奥巴马 (I hope this shows up right!)
>
> Ending his name with a 'horse' seems pretty close to a most appropriate
> English term.
>
> - GLL

-Wilson
---
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die!"--a strange complaint to
-Mark Twain