Pharming (genetic) and pharming (computer science)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 22 00:45:35 UTC 2009

Looks like Sue doesn't tickle anymore, "pharma" drops the "Sue tickles".

On financial shows the term is generally "pharma" for pharmaceuticals.  I like to call it an "abbreved" word.  The term abbreve is an abbreviations of the word abbreviation.

And for joining two words together to make one, I lke the term fuzewords, rather than portmanteau words, which is an obsolete term I think.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009v2