Be careful! They're investigating you! [Was: AutoReply: RE: Woman killed in Sumner Tunnel Crash]

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Nov 24 02:25:03 UTC 2009

Upon sending a message to the editor of the Boston Globe, I received
the following "AutoReply".  Not only did they investigate me and my
... letter thoroughly, they told me the results of every test I had
been put through.

I'm not able to construct anything especially humorous about this
(truth be told, I feel a little depressed), but perhaps someone
better than I can.  For the moment all I can say is that I'm glad
TRU_phish_spam is false for me.  I wouldn't want to be accused of
sending spam through the electronic mails, particularly if it was
made not of meat but of fish.

Joel