Job Opening in Linguistics / Applied Linguistics

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 5 21:33:11 UTC 2009

Please forgive a small netiquette quibble.

The reaction is understandable, but is it really necessary to include
the entire quoted message? It was gibberish the first time around--is it
going to get any better to send it through again?

I understand that some email clients (particularly for some webmail
services) default to copying the entire original message into a reply.
But that's usually a setting that can be adjusted.

    VS-)