another "moment" for WOTY consideration (UNCLASSIFIED)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Oct 15 16:49:32 UTC 2009

At 12:09 PM -0400 10/15/09, Jonathan Lighter wrote:
>Once again, possible from 1951/52.
>
>Unknown till lately.
>
>JL

Then there's "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo", which I see has a rich
urbandictionary entry, and of course "Foxtrot Yankee".   I find no
hits at all for "Foxtrot Yankee moment", despite the 8460 g-hits for
"Foxtrot Yankee" simpliciter--but curiously there is one (a
googlewhacker!) for a "Foxtrot Uniform moment" (F. U.):

The result has been the 2nd most fun I've ever had with an RTS and
probably the biggest foxtrot uniform moment I've ever experienced in
a video game.
http://www.thenewflesh.co.uk/?p=110
Those gamers!

LH