Registration & conference info for 2010 annual meeting in Baltimore

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Oct 15 20:00:41 UTC 2009

>The conference schedule, registration information, hotel details, and
>abstracts have been posted for the American Dialect Society's annual
>meeting, to be held January 7-9, 2010, in Baltimore.
>
>http://americandialect.org/baltimore2010
>
>The details may be updated as we get closer to the conference date.

Thanks.  Too bad the Annual Luncheon, featuring Richard W. Bailey
speaking on "H. L. Mencken and the American Language", scheduled for
Ruth, can't take place in Mencken, a meeting room one flight up,
these and other Hilton meeting rooms being named after luminaries
born in Charm City (like the Babe), based there (like Cab Calloway),
or both (like Mencken). But Mencken--the room--is just too small.

LH