OT "Windy"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Oct 20 23:38:00 UTC 2009

I was less than serious when I hinted at a hurricane.  But if the
song in question is the one discussed by Wikipedia --
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windy --
then it dates (according to them) from 1967, before this particular
hurricane.  Of course, they are wrong in saying it is about a woman,
rather than the weather, as many on this list assert.  8-)

Joel