feed of what???

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Oct 23 12:57:08 UTC 2009

At 10/22/2009 02:33 PM, Joel S. Berson wrote:
>The other perhaps relevant hit is "What a complete and utter load of
>bollocks. I was in the RN for sixteen years you numpty. I have never
>heard such a complete feed of arse in all my life."
>http://dailyreferendum.blogspot.com/2009/03/disgusting-hate-of-our-soldiers.html,

I see that (some say) "buggery" can mean "Something one says when
faced with something one does not like. Also see boredom and
crap."  [Urban Dictionary]   So perhaps the above can be explained as
"feed of arse" = (anal intercourse) buggery = (nonsense)
bullshit.  (There must be a technical term for this kind of progression!)

Joel