:-) from = for, of.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 26 21:28:29 UTC 2009

It doesn't.

http://www.amazon.com/Beowulf-Signet-Classics-Old-English/dp/0451527402/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Scroll down about a third of the way to the beginning of the "Customer
Reviews."

JL

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Barbara Need <bhneed at gmail.com> wrote:

> -----------------------
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Barbara Need <bhneed at GMAIL.COM>
> Subject:      Re: :-)  from = for, of.

> I have been wondering if this means something like a review found on
> the page "Beowulf (Mentor) (Paperback)". Any thoughts?

> Barbara
>
> Barbara Need
> Chicago

"There You Go Again...Using Reason on the Planet of the Duck-Billed
Platypus"