Siberian Husky (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Sep 28 21:17:28 UTC 2009

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Back to 1908:

[advertisement] _Fairbanks [AK] Daily Times_, 09/10/1908, p 8 col 5
[metadata at Newspaperarchive places this page at 9/09/1908; page states
9/10/08)

"Siberian huskie robes, $25, at Sargent & Pinkska's."
[later down the column is an ad for wolf robes at the same store, so
this clearly refers to the breed of dog].