do these guys think we are idiots or what?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 1 07:51:09 UTC 2010

Actually "greeding" is more the way we say the word "greeting" in USA than not.  We often replace "t" with "d".  This is actually the first time I've seen it as a spelling mistake.  There is one dictionary I know of that includes "t" to "d" swaps as an alternative pronunciation, and that's truespel book 3.  I'd like to know of others.  I believe "t" swaps are more common than not for many words in USA English and should be reccognized in all dictionaries.

I enter "greeting" in thefreedictionary.com and hear "greeding" ~greedeeng for USA and "greeting" ~greeteeng for UK.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling