OT: language origin and creationism (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 1 17:33:45 UTC 2010

As OED explains, "corner" doesn't mean "corner." It means "a direction or
quarter from which the wind blows."

So Isaiah is not implying that the earth has corners.

He is merely being Holy-Land-centric.

And what, a religionist might ask, is so wrong with that?

JL