OT: language origin and creationism (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 2 13:22:03 UTC 2010

Right. "Imagined" corners are, in this case, imaginary (material, angled)
corners. The directions are "real" (immaterial, unangled, unbounded)
"corners," i.e., not "corners1" but "corners2."

Burns called them "airts."

BTW, since the four airts are the same almost everywhere on earth, Isaiah
was not, strictly, being Holy-Land-centric.

He was being Non-Polar-centric.

JL