International English

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 5 17:04:17 UTC 2010

>From The Urban Dictionary:

"Whack
"Verb: to have sex with, to fuck.

"(East) Belfast[, Northern Ireland] slang, often an insensitive and
vulgar synonym of love-making.
" 'Here, mate! you _whack_ that dirt last night?' "

Heard on the Jerry Springer Show:

Twenty-ish, black male speaker from New Orleans:

"After Katrina, ..., I lost my virginity and I started going around
trying to _whack_ everything in Texas!"

I didn't research every meaning of _w[h]ack_ in the UD, but, of a
couple of dekkids of cites each, the one from Belfast is the only one
that had the same meaning as the example from the speaker from New
Orleans.

BTW, one of the _wack_ cites claimed that "whack" is only a
misspelling of "wack."

Well, I agree with Stewie Griffin: "That's whack!"
--
-Wilson
–––