Spanish ex-, Spanish liberals?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 6 00:10:16 UTC 2010

Even Wikipedia knows that "(i)n Spain, the Liberales, the first group to
use the liberal label in a political context, fought for the
implementation of the 1812 Constitution for decades—overthrowing the
monarchy in 1820 as part of the Trienio Liberal and defeating the
conservative Carlists in the 1830s."

DanG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism