OT:Heard on American Dad: daughter Hayley singing a song about...

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 6 14:07:58 UTC 2010

>I believe such places are referred to in USAmerica as rest stops or places
of little ease.

Surely you jest.

A "rest stop" is, literally, a highway facility (more officially a "rest
area") providing one or two rest rooms, though "rest stop" can be applied to
the act of stopping itself in order to use any similar facility, as at a gas
station.

As for "place of little ease," surely you jest.

JL