another "could(n't) care less" variation

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 8 20:15:00 UTC 2010

>From the Forbes profile of Glenn Beck,

> With a deadpan, Beck insists that he is not political: "I could give a flying crap about the political process."

Reminds me of a friend using more blunt expression, "I could give two
shits about it!" (quite common, of course, in both affirmative and
negative form)

This is not meant to be a *starting* point--the issue has been
re-hashed so many times, there is probably little to add, at this
point. This is simply another data-point.

Of course, if anyone wants to start the discussion over, I am not
going to stop them ;-)

VS-)