Heard on Jerrih Spranger: Hillbilly talk

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 20 17:56:16 UTC 2010

Available on YouTube under "Kung-Fu Hillbillies," for those interested.

Bingo > bang-ger

a-VERB-in'

Ninja > ninjy

Judo > judy

Right here > rah chair

Etc.

But what really got my attention was the use of _youse_  in place of
_you-all, y'all_, followed by the fact that the "star" is a funny - if
you think that there's anything funny about pimping - pimp, a
from-up-yonder-in-the-holler-down-to-the-trailer-park yokel, of
course. But, nevertheless,  a stone-cold pimp with the real pimp
'tude, living off whoring out his own brother's *pregnant* girlfriend
literally for beer and cigarettes. According to him - and *I* have no
reason not to believe him - he charges the brother to ball his own
girlfriend. Apparently, no coercion is involved - she implies that she
truly enjoys getting down with random men. Again, I'm no profiler, but
I believe her, too.

On the show, "pimp out" is used, but, IMO, it should be "whore out." A
man whose *game* it is to live off a woman who *willingly* takes care
of him because she "loves" him is pimping her out.

-Wilson
–––
–Mark Twain