AP changes to 'website'

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 21 12:07:49 UTC 2010

The accepted practice among computer professionals:

"In this book, we will spell *internet* in the smaller case to refer to any
routed network, and we will spell *Internet *in upper case to refer to the
global Internet."

Panko, Raymond R.
*Business Data Networks and Telecommunications*
Seventh Edition
Prentice Hall, 2009
p.32

Of course, that's not to say that the AP will follow suit.

Eric