Eyjafjallajokull from an icelander

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 22 19:20:57 UTC 2010

Yes, you're right.  I did an anlysis of letter "t" for the last ADS meeting but couldn't make it.  They have the paper.  It shows that letter "t" is often glottalized or spoken as "d" in USA and UK as well.

The VOA "intermediate English dictionary" gave me permission to attach a truespel pronunciation guide.  In it I give alternative pronunciations where "d" and glottal stop are often used.  I suggest all dictionaries do this.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling