Q: Writing to The Onion?

Sat Apr 24 16:48:17 UTC 2010

If an individual wants to contact The Onion about an error then the
Frequently Asked Questions web page points to the editorial e-mail
address. Of course it may be difficult to determine what constitutes
an error in a satirical publication.

FAQ: I think I found a typo or error in the content. Where do I report it?
Answer: Report typos and errors in content to editorial at theonion.com.

http://www.theonion.com/faq/

The Onion does have a general Contact web page. However, the media
organization does not want any editorial submissions sent to the
contact addresses:

NOTE: Editorial submissions of any kind are not accepted. The Onion
cannot guarantee their return, nor can The Onion guarantee a response
to unsolicited submissions. Requests for articles/graphics from past
issues are not accepted and The Onion cannot guarantee a response to
such requests.

http://www.theonion.com/contact/