Songs without words

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton2 at BTINTERNET.COM
Sun Apr 25 07:00:37 UTC 2010

Could this be termed an instance of Bot-Speak?

I notice that when I'm reliably informed by some generous and terminally ill
person that I'm about have untold millions of dollars transferred to my bank
account (please provide details), I'm addressed as robin.hamilton2, not an
identity that I'm accustomed to using when discussing the weather with
friends.

Thus the iTunes copywriters reflect common usage in their whoopla
advertising, but the iTunes Bot reduces all tracks, whether instrumental,
vocal, or a mix of both, to the generic "songs".

Does Whitman's song of himself chuckle in the background?

Thus Robot shall speak in pieces to Android ...  It's a wired world, my
hearties, whether eclectic, electric, or electronic.

SBT.

Robin