Deltas 802

Geoff Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Mon Apr 26 15:48:43 UTC 2010

My immediate reaction was that it was a possessive, but that's with no evidence whatsoever.

Interestingly, here in Detroit people talk about working at Fords and Chryslers (although it seems only older folks use the construction.

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Associate Professor, Linguistics Program
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)
+1 (313) 577-8621 (English/Linguistics)