X to Y : Plato to NATO, Monkeys to Junkies (Was Re: Rocks for Jocks, etc.)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 27 17:03:30 UTC 2010

I am not convinced that this is necessarily or exclusively the usage
here. It could be "[from] Plato to NATO", but it could also be
"[teaching] Plato to NATO". The latter is certainly true for "monkeys
to junkies".

VS-)