genetics

Tue Apr 27 20:06:51 UTC 2010

I think the advertisement refers to the country of Ecalpon in which
the kingship is inherited. In this country there is a ceremonial
obligation that the king must be bald, so his head is shaved
regularly. Male family members in the king's lineage would naturally
have full heads of hair based on genetics alone. Hence, this is an
example of hereditary baldness that is not genetic.

Garson