my bad

Fri Apr 30 19:14:34 UTC 2010

This 1985 cite antedates the 1986 OED cite. Now, with Jonathan
Lighter's great 1980 cite it might help fill the gap after 1980.

1985 November 14, Gainesville Sun, Welcome to the wonderful, wacky
world of SEC football by Bobby Tyler, Page 3E, Gainesville, Florida.
(Google News archive. The assigned Google date misses by a day)

Yes, the Vols still must host Vandy the following weekend, but c'mon,
Vandy? Oops, my bad, I forgot for a moment what the Commodore did to
Georgis. Silly me.

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=%22bad+I+forgot+for%22&

Garson